A tankless water heater is a compact water heating device that provides a steady flow of hot water for as long as needed.
- DRF’s tankless water heaters are more energy-efficient than conventional water heaters.
- Where a traditional tanked water heater is constantly heating the water it stores, a tankless water heater heats water on demand thus saving energy.
- Tankless products have a longer life
- Lower operating costs
- Precise delivery temperature
- Offer flexible installation options in locations where traditional tank water heaters may not fit.