Come Work for a Leader in Plumbing Installation
Retired or only interested in a supervisory role? We’re looking for you too!
- Two person teams – every plumber paired with an apprentice
- Light Duty
- Pre-sold jobs
- Installations and general plumbing/finish work
Above Scale Pay – Potential to earn over $115,000 annually
Full & Part Time
Full Benefits including Paid Vacation, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement
Who is DRF?
- We’re a leading plumbing service provider based in Chicagoland. We operate with a philosophy of helping our customers and Improving Lives through Better Water Solutions.
- We’ve installed over 250,000 water heaters since 2004 and are growing. That’s where you come in.
What you’ll be doing
- Installations – water heaters, faucets, toilets and general residential projects.
- Retired? – We’re looking for you to guide our apprentices. No heavy lifting, no stress – just use your years of expertise to bring along the next generation of plumbing professionals.
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- 4+ Years Plumbing experience (except for Apprentice candidates)
- Illinois or Chicago Plumbing license
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift 50 lbs (with the exception of Plumber Mentor)
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check and have a clean driving record
Contact us now to connect with a member of our Human Resources team to discuss opportunities for plumbers and apprentices throughout Chicagoland and northern Illinois.